Postgraduate Travel Award
- Last Updated on Sunday, 22 January 2017 23:13
The Margaret Foddy Postgraduate Travel Awards provide financial assistance to postgraduates who wish to attend future SASP conferences.
In 2017, SASP is pleased to offer five $300 awards to postgraduate students to assist with their travel costs.
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Paid membership in SASP;
- Presenting (poster, individual paper, symposium paper) at the conference.
To apply for the 2017 Margaret Foddy Postgraduate Travel Award, you must submit:
- A completed two-page SASP Sponsored Margaret Foddy Postgraduate Travel Award application form;
- A copy of your curriculum vitae, and;
- A statement from your postgraduate supervisor in support of your application and, in particular, confirming your answer to the question on the application form regarding your access to other forms of financial aid to attend the 2017 SASP conference.
Note that the deadline for submission is cob February 17th, 2017.