- Last Updated on Thursday, 04 July 2013 02:41
The benefits of joining SASP include:
- Reduced rates at SASP conferences
- A subscription to the SASP email list - be notified of events, jobs, and news for social psychologists
- Eligibility for SASP awards, including the Early Career and Postgraduate Awards
- Eligibility for the SASP-SPSP Fellowship
- Making connections with your professional peers through other networks that recognise SASP
- Eligibility to attend EASP Summer School and to apply for SASP travel awards
Membership can be completed online in four easy steps.
Step 1 - Create an account on this website (free)
- Start by creating an account (if you already have an account, you can skip down to the next step).
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once you have done so, you will be sent your details to log in.
- Our email system uses SPAM filtering. If your email is getting rejected, please use an ".edu" account in preference to Hotmail if possible, or contact us for help.
Step 2 - Log in
- Click on the LOGIN link at the bottom left of this website
- Enter your email address and the password you use for this website
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgotten Password link
- If you have forgotten which email address you use on this website, contact us for help
- Please make sure you complete your profile details via the User Profile link so that your correct details appear in the membership directory
Step 3 - Select your membership plan
There are three grades of membership in SASP:
- Postgraduate membership for all current postgraduate students--$AUD25 for 1 year.
- Full membership for all other members--$AUD50 for 1 year.
- Retired full membership for Full members who are no longer earning a regular income--$AUD25 for 1 year.
Step 4 - Complete the payment form
- You can use your credit card via PayPal to join
- You will receive confirmation of payment via email