- Last Updated on Monday, 01 February 2016 23:32
The benefits of joining SASP include:
- Reduced rates at SASP conferences
- A subscription to the SASP email list - be notified of events, jobs, and news for social psychologists
- Eligibility for SASP awards, including the Early Career and Postgraduate Awards
- Making connections with your professional peers through other networks that recognise SASP
- Eligibility to attend EASP Summer School, AASP Summer School, and SPSP's Summer Institute in Social and Personality Psychology and to apply for SASP travel awards
Membership can be completed online in four easy steps.
Step 1 - Create an account on this website (free)
- Start by creating an account (if you already have an account, you can skip down to the next step).
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once you have done so, you will be sent your details to log in.
- Our email system uses SPAM filtering. If your email is getting rejected, please use an ".edu" account in preference to Hotmail if possible, or contact us for help.
Step 2 - Log in
- Click on the LOGIN link at the bottom left of this website
- Enter your email address and the password you use for this website
- If you have forgotten your password, use the Forgotten Password link
- If you have forgotten which email address you use on this website, contact us for help
- Please make sure you complete your profile details via the User Profile link so that your correct details appear in the membership directory
Step 3 - Select your membership plan
There are three grades of membership in SASP (these can be purchased for 1 year or 3 years):
- Postgraduate membership for all current postgraduate students--$AUD50 per year.
- Full membership for all other members--$AUD100 per year.
- Retired full membership for Full members who are no longer earning a regular income--$AUD50 per year.
Step 4 - Complete the payment form
- You can use your credit card via PayPal to join (you don't need to be a PayPal member)
- You will receive confirmation of payment via email
- You can access your invoice for your payment at the bottom of your Profile page